If your business needs to bridge data from numerous sources to various destinations, to enhance your Business Software and Intelligence Systems, you need BridgeSmart.
If the business side of your daily operations is labor intensive, you need BridgeSmart.
If you have diverse computer systems and/or diverse software systems that do not automatically integrate data, you need BridgeSmart.
If you have a large number of documents or different types of documents that pass thru your business that must be processed daily, weekly, monthly, you need BridgeSmart.
If you create many documents on a daily, weekly, monthly basis, but do not have automated electronic processing, you need BridgeSmart.
If automatic data extraction, adjudication and validation from documents would increase efficiency for your business, you need BridgeSmart.
If you need a way to quickly, easily and automatically scan large amounts of documents in to an electronic repository, you need BridgeSmart.
If you need intelligent quick document storage and retrieval, you need BridgeSmart.
If you need automatic email, fax and/or EDI data processing, you need BridgeSmart.
If you need secure encrypted and audited information transferred across the Internet, you need BridgeSmart.
If you need simple, easy-to-use user interfaces that have low-impact and minimal training of your employees, you need BridgeSmart.
If saving money, reducing operating costs and getting positive ROI are important to you, you need BridgeSmart.
Today, many Business Organizations are discussing the terms “Document Management Systems (DMS)”, “Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)”, Content Management Systems (CMS) and Enterprise Content Management Systems (ECMS) to help solve their business needs. BridgeSmart WMS is the most comprehensive solution available. BridgeSmart WMS goes far beyond the many EDMS and ECM systems of today w/our modular “Workflow Management Systems” (WMS) to bring desired, as well as, required Solutions to your Organization.
Many EDMS and ECM systems of today can simply be ‘fancy’ Document Storage and Retrieval Repositories. While having a good Repository should be a standard part of any quality system, it cannot be the main focus or the only focus. Also, ‘fancy’ user interfaces that look good on the outside, but do not provide substance or value, are just fluff. Many systems “talk the talk” or “sell the talk” as Industry-Leading automation systems, but in reality are extremely manual and labor intensive. Which then, instead of reducing operating costs as promised, can affect increased labor and operational costs.
Unlike the many EDMS and ECM systems of today, BridgeSmart WMS can automatically capture critical business data. Data extracted from internally created documents, web portal documents, incoming emails, faxes, and many diverse types of scanned-in documents via our Industry-Leading IDM (Intelligent Data Mining) software. Validating and adjudicating critical business data with our Industry-Leading IVS (Intelligent Validation Station) software. Then routing that critical data to the correct department, initiating selected “business processes workflows”, “collaborative user workflows” and writing many backend software systems. All accomplished while automatically indexing and storing the documents in a central repository for easy and quick retrieval. Through these automated, intelligent and integrated processes your business can become more efficient, more productive and effectively lower overall costs.
BridgeSmart WMS can automatically and simultaneously email, fax, print, FTP, EDI and FileSecure business documents for your clients with little or no user intervention via individually defined workflows. It can capture the print data streams from your proprietary software. It can capture many diverse scan streams from integrated Imagers. Based on associated profiles, it can automatically process, index and store many documents directly into most proprietary software, with no manual intervention required .
Unlike the many EDMS and ECM systems of today, BridgeSmart WMS can truly integrate previously disconnected manual processes—going far beyond the standard view of just document storage and retrieval.
BridgeSmart WMS is different in all respects. It brings true automation, power and intelligence “that can tie your world together”.
One of a Business owner’s worst nightmares is a fire, flood or some other natural disaster that wipes out the Business. Insurance can replace the building, the desks, the file cabinets, the computers, etc., but does not replace the data and the paper files that are at the heart and the history of the years of the Business. How does a Business recover from that?
Setting potential tragedies aside: What happens in the daily course of business and customer service when your employees are delayed in finding or never find a document? Coopers Lybrand reported that 3% of paper documents are misfiled and another 4.5% become totally lost—that’s up to 7.5% of your business that could be affected! And according to the Gartner Group, the loaded cost of one misfiled document could cost $125.00 and one lost document $525.00 to the Business.
What does that mean to you and your Business?
• If your Business handles only 1,000 documents per year (which would be Very low), then 7.5% would be 75 documents that could get misfiled and/or lost—30 at $125.00 each, plus 45 at $525.00 each—potentially costing you $27,375 .00 each year.
• If your Business handles 10,000 documents per year, then that’s 750 documents that could get misfiled and/or lost—potentially costing you a whopping $273,750.00 each year—which is a large penalty to pay for a small to mid-sized Business.
• If your Business handles 100,000 documents per year, then that’s 7,500 documents that could get misfiled and/or lost—potentially costing you a whopping $2,737,500.00 each year.
These are eye-opening numbers! Whether your Business realizes 7.5% loss each year or not, the average can catch up with you, if and when, those documents become needed. Even if your Business only realized half that loss, the cost is still unacceptable!
How many documents does your Business handle each year?
What are misfiled and/or lost documents potentially costing your Business?
In light of these numbers, what would the cost be to recover your Business information after a disaster? Astronomical? Could your business survive such a loss? Some do not.
How can you protect your business and your assets from these type losses? You need a comprehensive reliable Workflow Management System and Document Management System, such as BridgeSmart WMS, that can help make your Business efficient and, of course, paperless.
If key personnel in each Department of your Organization take the time to answer the following 15 questions, it will help differentiate the correct modular BridgeSmart WMS Solution needed to bring the desired results, as well as, begin to understand the potential ROI for your Organization.
1. On a scale of 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest), how critical are your needs in the following areas?
• Storing/retrieving internally created and/or externally received Documents?
• Storing/retrieving paper (mailed, faxed, etc.) and/or electronic (files, emails, etc.) Documents?
• Automated verses manual Document Storage and Retrieval?
• Ease of use to locate, retrieve and use electronically stored Documents?
• Automated collection and processing of Documents from incoming faxes and/or emails?
• Automated Classification, Sorting and Routing of Documents?
• Automated Data Mining, Extraction and Data Verification from Documents?
• Automatic connection to and population of backend Databases and Software?
• Automated processing of Documents thru various defined Business Workflows?
• Automated User Collaboration Workflows for certain Documents?
• Control of user access to Documents?
• Retention timeframes for Documents?
2. What Departments in your Organization have the most Labor intensive processes like storing, retrieving and finding information on Documents? Classification, sorting and routing of Documents to correct parties? Making sure that necessary collaboration and changes of Document processes are carried out? Manually entering data from paper and/or electronic Documents in to Software Programs? Please Describe for each Department.
3. Describe these processes in detail from the time a Document is internally created or arrives in that Department until it is ‘retired’ and is no longer needed—except for possible archival purposes.
4. Classify the different types of documents you use. Classification is based on documents types with common components, like forms. Some examples are internally created forms, such as A/R: Invoices and POs, Customer Accounts, Time Sheets, HR Docs, Legal Docs, Contracts, etc. External documents include A/P: Invoices and POs, Contracts, BOLs, Freight Bills, Signed internal or external Documents, Tax Notices, Utility Bills, etc.
5. What percentage/quantity of the Documents you’d like to process and store would be classified as Structured forms? [Such as, internally created forms like your POs or Invoices.]
6. What percentage/quantity of the Documents that you’d like to process and store would be classified as Unstructured forms? [Such as, externally received forms like Vendor Invoices.]
7. Please describe, classify and give examples of these Structured and Unstructured forms and other Document types.
8. What percentage/quantity of the Structured or Unstructured Documents has handwritten data in them? Please Describe.
9. Is the handwritten data in blocks printed on the form or just written in a blank line on the form?
10. Of the Documents you would like to Process and/or Store, what percentage/quantity is internally created and what percentage/quantity comes in from outside the Organization? Please Describe.
11. Of the Documents arriving from outside your Organization (that you want to Process and/or Store), what percentage/quantity arrives by Mail, Email, Fax or Other? What percentage/quantity are Structured versus Unstructured forms? Please Describe.
12. In your Daily Operations, which internally created Documents contain information that must be manually entered into a Software Program or more than one Software Program? Please Describe.
13. In your Daily Operations, which external Documents contain information that is manually entered into a Software Program or more than one Software Program? Please Describe.
14. How much Time and Labor Costs could be saved if Documents from inside the Organization could be stored automatically for electronic retrieval and automatically processed so the Data is entered into various Software Programs where they are being manually entered now?
15. How much Time and Labor Costs could be saved if Documents from outside the Organization could be stored automatically for electronic retrieval and automatically processed so the Data is entered into various Software Programs where they are being manually entered now?